Earlier today as I was going about some chores in the house, I remembered an incident that happened to me a few years ago. I had a fall out with someone, a massive fall out and this person proceeded to go around saying some rather interesting things about me whilst trying to patch things up [...]
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a strong passion about something, you’re on such a roll and all of a sudden situations around you stifle you such that you lose steam and the next thing you know, that passion takes a back seat such that you wonder if it was truly a passion in the first place?
This post is completely different from what I had in mind to post. I have had to pause a little on the actual post I had in mind in order to put together and publish this short post as a result of some articles I have read and videos I have watched in the past [...]
I’ve always known God answers prayers. It’s not just about what the Bible says but also about what I have experienced in my life and in the life of my family over the years. God answers prayers…end of! Over the years however, when I placed requests before God, they were for so called “big things” [...]
The first taste of Midé’s music I ever had (and I believe most of us had) was a demo he made on a song titled “I live for You”. I’ll never forget how I felt when I listened to this song, and till today its lyrics bring tears to my eyes everytime I listen to it and, it remains my favourite of his songs. Part of the lyrics says “there’s not enough of numbers, that can express how much You’ve done…Made me…You raised me…saved me…now I’m strong”. One may say a number of songs have expressed such…
- Brighten The Corner Where You Are!
- Domestic Violence – Who am I? I am One of Many
- A Hymn Of Praise To The Lord
- Thy Word Is A Lamp To My Feet
- We All Need Somebody To Lean On
- Carried Away By The Affairs of Life…
- His ‘Halal’ Shall Continually Be In My Mouth
- Forgiven Me
- Count Your Blessings Name Them One By One…
- “Learn A Thing Or Two” – The Traveller
- Who Are You?
- My Exceeding Joy!
- I Dare You To Take The Bold Step!!
- If It Had Not Been The Lord
- I Am What I Am…Single!
- Do You Really Know God?
- Why Not Tarry?
- He Will Take Care Of You
- How Can Anyone Live Without God?
- Ephesians 1 – Apostle Paul’s Prayer For The Saints
- God Loves A+ Too
- Ephesians 1 – The Nature of Our Calling
- My Life Will Never Be The Same…
- Ephesians 1 – Our Spiritual Blessings From God
- Letters From The Wild – Two (By The Traveller)
- Letters From The Wild – One (By The Traveller)
- Are You Going To Be A “No Show”?
- Finding My Way Back Home – What About You?
- The Fruit Challenge
- 2011 – Year End Audit
- Domestic Violence – Who am I? I am One of Many (Part 2)
7/27/09 •1 John Chapter 5 – Faith In The Son Of God
7/27/09 •1 John Chapter 4 – God Is Love
7/27/09 •1 John Chapter 3-Purity,A Prerequisite For The Household Of Faith
7/27/09 •1 John Chapter 2 – The World Offers Nothing
10/06/09 •Ephesians 1 – Apostle Paul’s Prayer For The Saints
9/23/09 •Ephesians 1 – The Nature of Our Calling
9/12/09 •Ephesians 1 – Our Spiritual Blessings From God
8/19/09 •The Book of Ephesians – Introduction
8/11/12 •Our Unseen Battles
8/02/12 •The Fruit Challenge
6/15/12 •Never Give Up!